National Occupational Classification (NOC)
The National Occupational Classification (NOC) system is used to classify jobs (occupations). Jobs are grouped based on the type of the following;
- * job duties
- * work a person does
For immigration purposes, the main job groups are:
- Skill Type 0 (zero): management jobs, such as:
- restaurant managers
- mine managers
- shore captains (fishing)
- Skill Level A: professional jobs that usually call for a degree from a university, such as:
- Skill Level B: technical jobs and skilled trades that usually call for a college diploma or training as an apprentice, such as:
- Skill Level C: intermediate jobs that usually call for high school and/or job-specific training, such as:
- industrial butchers
- long-haul truck drivers
- food and beverage servers
- Skill Level D: labour jobs that usually give on-the-job training, such as:
- fruit pickers
- cleaning staff
- oil field workers
Our immigration programs use the NOC to decide if a job or type of work experience meets their eligibility.
Adebas Royal Consult is an organization with Immigration Experts from all around the world. We absolutely understand that visa applications and procedures can be complicated/convoluted and tricky. We aim to ease your burden, provide you with the best advice and top quality customer service. We are committed to your cause and therefore implement appropriate quality management systems and processes to enable us to deliver the highest quality services.
To find out more, fill the contact us form and our representative will get in touch with you within few hours or WhatsApp now.